Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring, Easter, and Sunshine!

Y'all, I'm not even gonna lie.  I have been so busy that I have not had time to work on this post for about two weeks.  My deepest apologies...  I'll be brief, but here's a recap of my Easter decor.  It didn't stay up for long.  I'll explain that more in detail in days to come.


Decorative eggs and runner from Home Goods.  Salt and pepper shakers, dollar bin at Target.  


Place mats are Pomegranate, that I got on sale years ago and have used over and over.  Great investment!  Napkin is actually a dish towel from Homegoods.  I heart that place!


Banner was a free printable from TomKat Studios.  Pink candles and fake hydrangeas from Garden Ridge.


Not too bad looking for fake flowers!  My landscape architect mother would be horrified that I had silk plants everywhere.  But lucky she can barely check her email, so she'll never see this.


Enjoying the sun, some mimosas, and friends.


Happy puppy is happy.

Well, honestly, that's all I have time for today!  I've got much more to share soon, I just have to find time to write it all down!  Big things are coming!
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment